What is Fractional Ownership?
- Shared Ownership is a practical way to own real estate, sharing the expenses, but maintaining separate financial and legal liability. Each owner is protected through a separate deed and title policy, thus securing your real estate investment in the townhome of your choice.
- Fractional Ownership allows owners complete personal enjoyment and relaxation at only a fraction of the cost.
- StoneRidge Townhomes offers 10% (5 weeks) or 20% (10 weeks) of residence in either a two or three bedroom luxury townhome. Each townhome is professionally decorated and accessorized with quality interior furnishings. The 12 acre resort property is landscaped with lawn areas, waterfalls and ponds throughout.
- Professional on-site management reduces the headaches of taking care of a second home.
- This arrangement works very well for those who want a vacation home in Sunriver but not the full price tag of a second home that may only be used a few weeks each year.
Enjoy your home in every season. Through our rotating calendar selection and an internal exchange program, owners have even more flexibility of additional residency year round. In addition to enjoying their home in Sunriver, owners at StoneRidge Townhomes may exchange their weeks to RCI- Resort Condominiums International or other vacation home exchange programs with luxury properties all over the world.
The on-site management company ensures equitable arrangements for shared expenses of maintenance, utilities, and the everyday management of your Sunriver vacation home. The property manager also provides services of: housekeeping, reserving owner’s time, vacation rental bookings, check-in key service, resort maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, and refurbishing.
Through Fractional Shared Ownership, you will discover how affordable and flexible owning a vacation home at a luxury resort can be.
Ownership InquiriesHave questions about owning a townhome at Stoneridge?